How do I report a birdband?

Important Notice: will be shutting down on January 2, 2019. However, most of the content found here will now be available on the the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Migratory Bird Program website.

All bands can be reported by calling the toll-free number (800-327-BAND) or online through the Bird Banding Laboratory.

Learn more about reporting bands.

View banding data for your area or nationwide.

Submit a question