How does a person become a waterfowl biologist?

Important Notice: will be shutting down on January 2, 2019. However, most of the content found here will now be available on the the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Migratory Bird Program website.

Typically, a college degree in wildlife biology or a related conservation science is required. Many universities and colleges across North America offer such degrees.

Begin your search for a degree.

You can also contact your state wildlife conservation agency for additional information. Find links to all of the state wildlife agencies here.

Search for job postings.